Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Understanding Population Health
Understanding Population Health~12 min | Market Access Academy
In response to US health spending being primarily allocated toward medical care, population health has emerged as an approach that brings nonmedical determinants of health into focus. This module takes a deeper dive into population health and the major building blocks associated with its implementation.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Define key terminology and concepts in the US healthcare payer and reimbursement system
• Recall key characteristics of health plans in the US healthcare payer and reimbursement system
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?