Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
The Essential Role of Health Information Technology
The Essential Role of Health Information Technology~12 min | Market Access Academy
Electronic health data is a vital component of proper patient care in today's healthcare environment. This module provides a discussion of health information technology and the role it plays in enhancing the quality and value of healthcare.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Define EHRs and electronic medical records
• Identify the purpose of EHRs
• Recall the ways health information technology plays an essential role in driving healthcare quality and
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?