Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand and custom training solutions
Selling Higher, Broader, and Deeper™
Selling Higher, Broader, and Deeper™Half-day or full-day workshop | Essential Skills
Selling in today’s environment requires a different set of skills and strategies that focus on understanding the role of senior executives in the buying process. Individuals must not only understand the issues and concerns of their C-suite customers, but they have to think and talk like executives. This includes knowing where in the sales cycle they get involved, why they get involved, and what this means for an effective sales strategy.
It is crucial to quickly and efficiently identify the relevant executives who have the rank and political influence with an internal network that allows him/her to initiate projects, kill projects, intervene in projects, and find funding. Upon completing Selling Higher, Broader, and Deeper™, participants can expect to penetrate deeper into customer organizations at higher levels with more access to the relevant executives who impact the buying process.
- Use research tools to effectively prepare for an executive call
- Identify relevant executives involved in a customer’s decision process
- Identify appropriate advocates within an organization and gain access executives at any level
- Develop a clear and compelling value-based message based on the customer’s unique challenges, goals, and strategies
- Understand an executive's mindset and communicate in a way that interests them
- Connect your strategic initiatives with the strategic direction of your customer
- A customized live or virtual interactive instructor-led workshop, facilitated by trainers with extensive experience
- Prework and post-work, including online modules and Red Nucleus’s proprietary learning reinforcement and message sustainability tool, UNIFY Reinforce™
Interested in learning more about this course?