Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Reimbursement Models~12 min | Market Access Academy
Payer reimbursement for a physician's services is determined based on various factors that translate into several types of reimbursement models. In this module, you will learn about these reimbursement models and their respective characteristics.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Identify characteristics of the fee-for-service reimbursement model
• Identify characteristics of the value-based reimbursement model
• Recognize different arrangements for value-based reimbursement models
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?