Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Reducing Healthcare Costs
Reducing Healthcare Costs~12 min | Market Access Academy
As a result of increased national health spending, market access to medical services and prescription drugs has become increasingly challenging. One of the ways healthcare payers attempt to combat increased spending is through benefit design. In this module, you will learn about some ways that payers use benefit design to control the cost of medical services and prescription drugs.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Identify key strategies that payers use to control the cost of healthcare services
• Identify key strategies that payers use to control drug spending
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?