Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Payer Mix~12 min | Market Access Academy
Coverage of an individual's health services and prescription drugs will differ depending on whether they are covered by a public or commercial payer. These differences trickle down and impact other healthcare stakeholders, such as healthcare providers. This module aims to educate you on payer mix, how payer mix may affect a healthcare provider's finances, and the impacts payers have on drug prescriptions.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Define payer mix
• Recall how payer mix affects a healthcare provider’s finances
• Recognize how payers influence drug prescriptions
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?