Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Immune & Lymphatic Systems
Immune & Lymphatic Systems~0.25 hrs | Anatomy & Physiology
Describes the amazing array of defensive tactics that our bodies use to protect us from hostile bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Topics include innate, adaptive, and humoral immunity; antigens, antibodies, B-cells, and cellular immunity; and the anatomy and physiology of lymphatic vessels, lymph nodes, and spleen.
• Differentiate characteristics of the innate and adaptive immune responses
• Identify different types of adaptive immunity
• Recall characteristics of the lymphatic system
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?