Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Hospital Pharmacy~12 min | Market Access Academy
This module will provide an overview of the services and staff that make up the pharmacy departments in hospitals.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Recognize the services provided at hospital pharmacies
• Identify the responsibilities of a hospital pharmacy’s personnel
• Recall pharmacist and pharmacy technician qualifications
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?