Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Virtual Scenario: Practice Deviation Investigation & CAPA Creation
Virtual Scenario: Practice Deviation Investigation & CAPA Creation~0.50 hrs | GMP - Quality Systems
The Practice Deviation Investigation and CAPA Creation module will take the learner through an interactive journey through a series of scenarios focusing on deviation investigations, CAPA identification/creation, and follow-up.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Apply gained skills and knowledge to choose appropriate responses in presented deviation investigation scenarios
• Identify best practices for reporting and investigating deviations
• Define appropriate actions for a deviation investigation and follow-up activities
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?