Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Deviation Investigations, Root Cause Analysis, & CAPA Overview
Deviation Investigations, Root Cause Analysis, & CAPA Overview~0.50 hrs | GMP - Quality Systems
This module will cover regulatory expectations and standard processes for successful deviation investigations. It will also provide an overview of RCA tools and creating, implementing, and reviewing the efficacy of successful CAPAs.
At the completion of this module, you will be able to:
• Identify the overall expectations for a deviation investigation and root cause analysis (RCA) process
• Recognize the quality department’s expected activities when conducting a deviation investigation
• State the expectations of a corrective and preventive action (CAPA) process
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?