Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Data Integrity Controls: Computer System Validation
Data Integrity Controls: Computer System Validation~0.50 hrs | GMP - Quality Systems
Manufacturing software and hardware systems must go through a process called computer system validation (CSV) to ensure that the systems function as intended, and staff are trained to use them properly. This module will discuss requirements and best practices for data integrity and CSV in a life sciences manufacturing environment.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Identify the types of data integrity issues that can occur with computer systems
• State the expectations for computer systems/electronic records and computer system validation (CSV)
• List some of the controls manufacturers should have in place to ensure data integrity
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?