Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Introduction to GxP
Introduction to GxP~0.50 hrs | GCP - Clinical Operations & Process
The Introduction to GxP module provides a summary of the rules, regulations, and guidelines that companies must follow when they research, manufacture, and market therapeutic products.
At the completion of this module, you will be able to:
• Identify the global health authorities that govern therapeutic product research, development, manufacturing, and market approval for products
• Recognize the importance of global health authorities and their role in protecting patient safety
• Define the “Good Practices” that companies must follow to stay in compliance with health authority mandates and guidance
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?