Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Good Documentation Practices in a Clinical Environment
Good Documentation Practices in a Clinical Environment~0.50 hrs | GCP - Documents & Data Integrity
Good Documentation Practices (GDocP) are a critical portion of the clinical trial process, inclusive of document authoring, change control, access, and archiving. The Good Documentation Practices in a Clinical Environment module summarizes standard practices for good clinical documentation.
At the completion of this module, you will be able to:
• Describe data integrity and the data life cycle while applying current regulations and industry standards (ALCOA, etc) within the good practices (GxP) environment
• Identify methods to assess quality documentation to support inspection of clinical trials (authoring, archiving, and validating systems)
• Summarize an actionable plan for Title 21 Part 11 compliance
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?