Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
Clinical Quality Management, Risk Management & Sponsor Responsibilities
Clinical Quality Management, Risk Management & Sponsor Responsibilities~0.50 hrs | GCP - Clinical Operations & Process
This module will focus on the sponsor’s responsibilities concerning the quality risk management of a clinical trial while offering strategies to avoid risk and improve outcomes.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
• Define both quality risk management and quality risk management system, and recognize how they are utilized for conducting a clinical trial
• Identify risk-based approach processes for implementing a clinical trial’s quality risk management system
• Recognize the sponsor’s governance and oversight responsibilities in implementing a clinical trial’s quality and risk management systems
• Audio narration with on-demand full-text transcript
• Module-level interactive learning exercises and
• Fully cited and sourced from a blend of Red Nucleus
best practices and global health authority regulations
• Updated annually
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?