Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
EHRs and Clinical Decision-Making
EHRs and Clinical Decision-Making~12 min | Market Access Academy
It is important for sales professionals to understand the functionality of clinical decision support tools used in major accounts because these tools suggest potential next steps for treatments, and thus can significantly impact access to your products at the point of care. This module will help you to better understand some of the functions and benefits of clinical decision support systems.
At the completion of this module, you should be able to:
• Define EHR
• Recognize ways clinical decision support systems can influence prescribing decisions
• List some of the benefits of incorporating clinical decision support systems (CDSS) into healthcare
• Define computerized physician order entry (CPOE)
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?