Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand and custom training solutions
Customer Interactions in a Virtual Environment™
Customer Interactions in a Virtual Environment™Half-day workshop| Essential Skills
Being an effective leader in a virtual environment is no longer a nice to have – it is a necessity. While professionals now have extensive experience operating in a virtual environment, that does not mean that they are using the optimal strategies to engage with others. Enable your team to structure and lead impactful meetings in a digital environment through Customer Interactions in a Virtual Environment™.
- Recall the principles of interacting with customers in a virtual environment to maximize effectiveness
- Recognize why traditional meeting and presenting tactics are not all transferable to a virtual environment, and what to do instead
- Apply virtual engagement skills to create the best experience for your customers
- Capture the attention of your customers and have clear takeaways from each virtual interaction
- Develop a personal strategy to use key virtual skills for every meeting
- A customized workshop, facilitated by trainers with extensive experience
- Prework and post-work, including online modules and Red Nucleus's proprietary learning reinforcement and message sustainability tool, UNIFY Reinforce™
Interested in learning more about this course?