Red Nucleus Training Institute
Providing on-demand training solutions
CAR-T Primer~0.50 hrs | Science
The CAR-T module is an excellent foundational resource that describes: Human immune system cell types; CAR-T mechanism of action; Major steps in CAR-T therapy; and FDA-approved CAR-T treatments.
• List the cell types involved in the human adaptive immune response
• Recall the CAR-T mechanism of action
• Identify major steps in CAR-T cell therapy
• Recognize FDA-approved CAR-T cell therapies
• Fully responsive, scrollable e-learning that auto-scales for use on cell phones
• Module-level learning objectives, summary, and self-check questions
• Interspersed interactive learning exercises
• Annual updates
• SCORM compliant
Interested in learning more about this course?